This is my 300th post since I started this blog in the Spring of 2011.
So I thought I would take this opportunity to share a few statistics….
In just short of 3 years:
- 46,870 different people have visited the site
- I have uploaded 1,494 unique images to the site
- Approximately 41% of my visitors are located in the U.S., 30% in France, 8% in the UK, 4% in Canada and 3% in Australia
Which are my post popular blog posts? According to Google Analytics, here in the top 10 line-up:
- It’s Sunday! Where Can I Eat in Paris?
- 20 Things You Should Know So Parisians Won’t Think You Are Rude and You Won’t Think Parisians Are (Exceedingly) Rude
- Barbizon & the Forest of Fontainebleau
- Series: Buying Property in Paris—Part 11: The End of the Story!
- Moving to Paris: 6 Things You Should Know Before Your Move to Paris
- My Favorite Terraces in Paris
- The Weekend Getaway Packing List & Tips
- 10 Favorite Running Routes in and around Paris
- Moving to Paris: 5 Things You Should Know Soon After Your Move to Paris
- Cycling to Lac d’Orient
Do you have a favorite Paris Weekender post?
Thanks to everyone who’s been following these last three years, and a big welcome to my newest readers!